Monday, March 9, 2009


Well, I have been applying to a lot of different schools - well not THAT many - but anyway one of them was Johnson and Wales University in Denver, Colorado. I was pretty interested and thought it sounded like a lot of fun, but wasn't expecting anything. Well, I got a message last week asking if I had received my acceptance package and if I was aware of my $8000 four-year scholarship. No I was not! So on Saturday my acceptance letter finally got here, I still haven't seen anything about the scholarship though. So I was super excited for a few days thinking I may change my plans and go to Denver. However :(, last night I decided to look up tuition (I for some reason had not checked on that yet). Yeah, I won't be attending Johnson and Wales. Unless someone has $22,000 that they don't need and want to donate to me! I have a feeling that is in-state tuition also. So I won't be going unless I can get about $40,000 by April and I don't see that happening. So that has kind of put a damper on my week, but I guess that's an answer that I am not supposed to go to Denver right now. Oh well. :(

No comments: