Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hot Shots





Well the other day Sheena and I came home and realized there were several ugly little earwigs infront of our door, so after screaming for a minute we finally unlocked the door and Sheena ducked in, I however was stopped when I beheld a very disturbing sight - more earwigs falling from the door. I was hobbified! Haha - oops HORRIFIED. So we screamed some more and I climbed through the window and dashed to the pantry, pulled out the Hot Shot and sprayed those suckers down! I think we poisoned and slowly tortured a whole earwig family. :D It was a very stressful and horrible half an hour of spraying and killing and screaming. But we came out victorious - we think, there have not been any more sightings of the stupid little things since Saturday night, so we will see, and if not..... I will be buying the largest can of bug spray I can find.

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

EWWH! Those earwigs are sick. I'd sleep with a can of bug spray by my bed if I were you.