
Over the weekend Sheena and I went up to Temple Square and saw the Joseph Smith movie - it was my third time and I still bawled like a baby. Then we went to the Pie and had some DELICIOUS pizza and cheesey numyness and some Dr. Pepper. :) Then we went back to Orem and had some yogurt at Red Mango - also super delish! And to end our evening we went and got our friend Alex and then went to Raintree apartments, we thought of a name then went to an apartment and asked for them. Well we are REALLY good at picking names. First we asked for Mike, the guy said two floors up. Then Jon, luckily he wasn't home. Then Jared also luckily not home, then Austin (twice). And this happened a few more times, we were fortunate enough to guess the right name but NONE of them were actually home! So we went back to the apartment where we guess Jared, and met his roommates Amos and Kyle. They were way cool so we sat and hungout for a bit, they had me guess another roomies name, I had no idea, so I just said Brandon, well....there was a Brandon. My name-guessing skills were top-notch. Sunday we went to church with Amos, Kyle and Brandon. The funny thing is that we went to the wrong apartment, but the guys acted like they knew us...it was funny and weird and awkward. To end the weekend, I got a ticket for going 80 in a 65 area. That sucked, but oh well I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment