Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hayden John


Okay, so my cousin's kids Hayden (and his sister Peyton) are two of the cutest kids that I know! They are so stinkin' cute and funny, I LOVE being around them. Anyway, last weekend they came and stayed at our house because Peyton had a dance competition early Saturday morning (they got first place by the way). Well on Saturday night, we all went to eat at a diner in Mapleton before they went home. I was sitting by Hayd and randomly he just turns to me and says, "Peyton said you kissed a boy before." I was taken off guard so I just sort of laughed, and he said "Eew. Kissing is gross." Then we had a little discussion (all of us) about kissing then moved on to other conversations. But Hayden just looked at me and said, "Did you?" So I just told him to guess, and he was very insistent that I just tell him, so I said yes. He looked a little angry then sat there for a second, then asked me, "What's his name?" So told him a name or two, and this is what he said while glaring at me, "I'm not playing with you again." He was SO SO SO mad. He didn't talk to me, or look at me the rest of dinner. He didn't eat, and he sat with his head down on the table. Haha, it was just so stinking cute. Luckily right before they headed home he ran to give me a hug. So he isn't mad anymore - he's a kid, they don't hold grudges long. But man I love that kid, so cute!

No comments: