Saturday, June 4, 2011
Dear wallet, please give me a christmas miracle by magically filling full of cash, love Brindley.
Let's just say, when I get home from a trip it only takes about two weeks or so for me to decide I'm dying to go somewhere else. Let me also say, I don't know how many of you have seen the VW commercial where the guy just keeps thinking about the car that he wants, and there's a mini car growing on the side of his head...well, me, my dad, and Deven all have that problem. We get thinking about something, and it just keeps growing and growing until either we get it, or just make ourselves realize we can't have it, then we have non-buyers remorse. Well, that little thinger growing on my head right now is TAHITI. I really, really want to go there as a last trip before my mission. Oh my gosh Nemo's swimming out to sea!! That would just be so amazing, just look at the picture, how could you NOT want to go here right?!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment