Friday, August 12, 2011

Let's Just Say, I Might Cry.

Okay, so I read this girl's blog the other day about her being attached to people - I totally have the same "problem." It's really only a problem sometimes though - like with the male gender. But I'm just one of those people who gets attached to people REALLY quick, and I get sad when I don't see them anymore. Sometimes when I haven't seen someone in a really long time, I cry. It's fine.

Anyway, I think that's one of the reasons I'm SPAZZZZZZING out about my mission. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic! However, I'm very stressed and just getting more and more nervous. Not just because my farewell is on September 11 (um, soon!!!) and I leave 17 days after that (WHAT?!?!?), but because I think I'm realizing all the things and peps I'll miss!!!!!

I will miss my familia and my amigas SO MUCH (Bets, Corey, Sheen, Katelyn, Lis, Bryn, just to name a few of you - I will miss you Ladays!!!)

I'm also going to miss Victoria's Secret, Jeans, SWIMSUITS, getting in water that's not a shower, getting my hair done, shoe shopping, my house, my bed, Jazz games, our little farm, my dad yelling and swearing as the Jazz are losing, Skyler's and my pa's Laughs, and so so so much more!!!!!!!

Let's just say, I'm a little sad to be leaving everything behind for a year and a half, but it will be so worth it and I know it!!

No comments: