B-Dizzle

Monday, April 27, 2009

I have been wanting to go to Europe FOREVER. Especially to England. I found a killer deal on expedia and I was going to go this May - for only $996 including a hotel and roundtrip flight for two weeks, but couldn't afford it. But, I am going to go next summer and it will be so awesome I can't wait.
Posted by Brindley Anne at 8:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Mooostaches

Awesome Peps Who Follow B Dizzle...

  • Ford Family Forever
    11 years ago
  • Reid Susie & Abigail
    12 years ago
  • Jared and Dani Hughes
    12 years ago
  • Dibb and Britt
    13 years ago
  • The Great Crabapple Wars
    14 years ago
  • Patten Farm
    14 years ago
  • D & K Patten
    15 years ago
  • Alex and Megan
    15 years ago
  • bb's
    15 years ago
  • the smith's
  • It'S WhO I aM... It'S wHaT I dO...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




80's Dance

80's Dance

Followers

About Me

My photo
Brindley Anne
I graduated in 2008 and went to UVU for my first year of college. I decided I didn't love it, so I went down to Ephraim to give Snow a try. I have loved it, but will be ready to come home and start my new job!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (30)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (26)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (57)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • Well, as for schools...I'm pretty decided that I w...
      • I have been wanting to go to Europe FOREVER. Espec...
      • My grandpa is such a dirty old man. ;) In fact, th...
      • We are into Strawberry Genitalia in the Walter's f...
      • This weekend was my grandma and grandpa's 50th wed...
      • One last post for today. Kyle Beckerman #5, capita...
      • Our second "Adventure" was last night. We went to ...
      • Recently Dani and I have had a couple different le...
      • This is what happens when Brindley is bored and th...
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Watermark theme. Theme images by MadCircles. Powered by Blogger.