Our second "Adventure" was last night. We went to IKEA and marveled at the adorable furniture and home decor, imagining how cute our (future) houses would look with all the awesome pieces that we loved. Although IKEA's chicken fingers lack in taste and "juiciness", their french fries are quite tasty. When we finally dragged ourselves out, we headed up to RIO TINTO (I think the name is incredibly dorky) for the first ReAL Salt Lake home match against Columbus Crew. It was a amazing game! They scored in after just a minute and fifty five seconds! That is fantastic! I was able to show Dani why soccer is so awesome and (correct me if I'm wrong) I think she is converted. RSL was VICTORIOUS! Even though the rain was pouring down upon the players by the end of the match, they won 4-1. The drive home was not as exciting. I am not the best night-driver, I have a bit of hard time seeing and add in the rain and my headache, I was quite frightened to be driving. Dani drove from Lehi - thus we are both still living. But all in all, it was a very fun night.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Our second "Adventure" was last night. We went to IKEA and marveled at the adorable furniture and home decor, imagining how cute our (future) houses would look with all the awesome pieces that we loved. Although IKEA's chicken fingers lack in taste and "juiciness", their french fries are quite tasty. When we finally dragged ourselves out, we headed up to RIO TINTO (I think the name is incredibly dorky) for the first ReAL Salt Lake home match against Columbus Crew. It was a amazing game! They scored in after just a minute and fifty five seconds! That is fantastic! I was able to show Dani why soccer is so awesome and (correct me if I'm wrong) I think she is converted. RSL was VICTORIOUS! Even though the rain was pouring down upon the players by the end of the match, they won 4-1. The drive home was not as exciting. I am not the best night-driver, I have a bit of hard time seeing and add in the rain and my headache, I was quite frightened to be driving. Dani drove from Lehi - thus we are both still living. But all in all, it was a very fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment