

I know everyone says that they have the best mom ever...but I really love my mom!! She is such an amazing woman! She is always helping us when we need it, she loves her church calling and does such a good job!, she puts everyone else first (I sometimes wish she would take more time for herself, but it makes her happy), and I RARELY hear her say mean things about other people. She is smart and beautiful and wonderful, and I love her SO much!!!!!

And I'm grateful to her mom - my AMAZING Grandma Mary Ann Brindley Walters - for having her! She is equally amazing and has taught me so much and I will continue to learn from her!!! I love you Grandma!
2 comments:
I love your mom too. She is like my second mom.. Oh wait she is. :)
Hahaha! I love you Kirstin! :)
Post a Comment