Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally! No more bashing my head.

When I moved back home from Ephraim, I was pretty excited that I would be working that week. Or so I thought. I got up here, and my boss kept not returning my phone calls, and then after a long time of waiting he said that he just couldn't hire me right now. I was very annoyed and my stress level went way up - I didn't actually use the above kit, but I was almost to that point. I applied at about 10 different places and went into a ton of other stores to try to find a job. Nothing. Turns out no one wants to hire a 20 year old girl with absolutely no experience. Well FINALLY yesterday, I took in an application and the lady seemed pretty interested so I was feeling pretty good. On my way home, my faja called me and told me that on Friday I start work where I was originally supposed to! YAY! I have a job! I'm a little nervous because it is my first job, EVER. But I'm so excited to have something to do besides sit at my parents house and be bored and get fat. :)

No comments: