Well, first there is some sad news - at least it's sad to me. Yesterday I came home to a crying father because he was having a really hard time getting up the courage to go shoot his dog. We have had Jax for a long time - at least ten years! He was really sick and old and we would have put him to sleep probably this week anyway, but he was so bad my dad didn't want to just leave him, so yeah, it was really sad, but at least he's out of his misery.
On a MUCH happier note, I now have a job! Two actually. I work full time at the Timpanogos Harley-Davidson Dealership, and I have a part-time temporary job at Victoria's Secret to save a little extra cash - I start there on Wednesday and I'm pretty excited. AND....
I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT IN DECEMBER!!!!! I've known for ages and I can finally tell peps! I'm so stinking excited! I sort of think it's a girl....I guess we'll see in a few weeks though! I'm so happy for Deven and Kirstin, and I love them both!
2 comments:
Yeah for becoming and aunt!!! Sorry about Jax
Thanks Brittani :)
Post a Comment