Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I guess showers just aren't for everyone....

So at work today, this guy came in and was talking to me, telling me he's from New York and asking about some patches and jackets and such. Well when he went to go look at some shirts, Corey my coworker told us that he smelt really bad. This is not an uncommon occurrence to have smelly customers - I mean, they ARE bikers. Well, he came back over and was asking me to help him find a certain jacket, so I walked over to show them to him and he was standing sort of close to me when BAM. Holy CHONT he stunk!!! I don't mean to be rude, but I would pay that man to take a shower. I was trying with all my might to not gag infront of him, and I would try to hold my breath, or just turn my head to take a breath of non stinky air. Poor guy. I can't even explain the smell...smoke, coffee, and body junk is the best I can do. All I have to say is this: If you ever meet a biker, just be cautious, sometimes they are into hugging, or at least standing near you, and some of them just do not smell good, at all.