Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Tribute to all the D-bags.

In my only year and a half of actual dating experience, I've sadly ended up with a lot of douche bags, and I've been pretty bitter about it. I ranted a lot about how (quoting a movie) "All men are b******s." And I was pretty set on this statement. I've also had a very hard time trusting ANY other guy after the last one. But lately I've made myself decide that I need to get over that, the trusting part will be hard, I won't lie. I do need to forgive all the others though. SO...I'm going to rant about them one last time and be done with all the bitterness.

(If you think this is dumb, sorry. Just don't judge me. I'm 21, and bored.)

You're a douche bag if you stop talking to a girl because she sticks up for values.

You're a douche bag if you date a girl for 3 months and she falls in love with you and then after her really really horrible Christmas you tell her you're going to date your other girlfriend instead.

You're a douche bag if you ask a girl for skanky pictures then stop talking to her when she says no (especially if you've only been an RM for 4 months) AND when 3 months later you try to hook back up with her when you have a girlfriend. Douche bag for sure. Poor girlfriend.

You're a douche bag when you just randomly start ignoring a girl for no apparent reason and won't answer her when she asks you why. Douchey tattoos don't help the douche-bag image either just fyi.....

So this more turned into a bashing session, which makes me seem like a bih. That really wasn't my intention. And I guess it was rude to put their pictures on, I'll probably end up removing this post, but basically I just wanted to say to make sure your brothers and sons and cousins and guy friends don't act like douche bags, we need a whole let less of them in my opinion.







4 comments:

Elizabeth Jenne Cannon said...

DEATH TO ALL D-BAGS!!!
Look our Prince Charmings are out there somewhere, I just know it. And you are beautiful and I love you.

Dani said...

Bahahahahaha! I got such a kick out of this post. Other than the part where you got walked all over by a bunch of d-bags.
You're better off without them anyway. None of them were even close to good enough for you!

Brindley Anne said...

Hahaha well I love you both!

andrew and brittani said...

Oh we all have a list like this!! Remember the good old saying that "you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince". It's true. When you find a good guy, you are like... wow.... this is what I've been missing.