I'm sure all of you have had these days. And I'm sure all of you have had jobs where you just didn't want to go everyday - ever. Well, that is the stage I'm currently in. I know I complain a lot, but I've been in tears all night, so I just needed to get it off my chest haha. I just hate my boss's that's all. And they cause me to feel like the above Cartoon, everyday. EVERY DAY. So we'll see who ends up leaving first....me, or them, or probably definitely me.
2 comments:
I Agree!!! and then you just go ahead and go to mexico for a whole mother loving week and leave me here to deal without you!!! I miss you so! I think that Bryn is sick of my ranting... xoxo
Corey Lynn! I am excited for Wednesday since I haven't seen you in FOREVER. And I heard the a certain blond is just driving you CRAZY! :( Stupid Trini.
Post a Comment