Friday, January 14, 2011
Time Off
So yesterday I was at work, and I was actually getting stuff done, and Bryn came over to me and Corey and told us that a cop was there and everyone was acting weird - my first thought was "Well duh, like half the people here could go to jail..." but then she said something about not being able to sell bikes. So Corey and I obviously went up to the kiosk to find out what was going on. Sure enough, everyone was acting a little weird and then we found out why. Apparently when our owner bought out his partner, they forgot to do some paperwork, which basically just makes it so we can't legally sell bikes... and since that's our business, well we got shut down. Just until Tuesday, but yeah, it was just a little weird. I am always at work on Fridays and Saturdays, and I've missed before for vacation, but it just feels so weird! It feels so nice though, I got to go to the gym this morning, and I've been de-junking my room which is much needed. I even found a bottle of contact solution while I've been cleaning... I sure don't wear contacts, and neither do my family, or my friends...ha. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment