Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Famous Quotes from Customers and Employees of Timp HD

Bryn, one of my friends at work, keeps a quote sheet at work. Whenever a customer or a fellow employee says something awesome she writes it down. I think all of them are hilarious, and I thought I would share them - laughing is ALWAYS good. :)

* "You look tired." "I have a 5-Hour energy in my car you can have."
- I'm honestly not sure who said this, but my guess would be Corey.

* "You look pasty."
- Our lovely perve of a co-worker Burt said this to Corey. Rude, but still funny.

* "I make my wife spread eagle like that on the bike but for some reason it looks better on the bell."
- A customer actually said this to Bryn and Corey...while his wife was standing next to him.

* "You're really white are you sick?" "No, I just didn't put my makeup on today."
- Not sure who said this one either.

* "Try this on, you have the same size rack of my wife." (Bryn says in her head or to Corey) "Thanks for openly checking out my rack grandpa."
- It wasn't really her grandpa, just some nasty old guy.

* "When she walked back there in those jeans, those jeans that she was wearing....I got distracted and I dropped Collin's HEAD. And that's not good."
- Our best friend Dirk said this about me at our friends party - he happened to be very drunk.

* "Hey baby are you married? ...Do you want to be?"
- Some Hispanic man said this to Corey.

* "Hey do you think you could come back here and Betty Boop?"
- On Halloween, one of the guys I work with said this to me. He wanted me to pose like Betty Boop on a bike.

* "OH you have a restaurant here? I'm coming back on my route and taking you out!" ...."I'm not really into old truck drivers..."
- Haha either Corey or Bryn!

* "Just so you know, I zoomed. All that's in the picture is your butt."
- A guy we work with likes Bryn butt and got a new camera for Cmas...

* "You've gotta come see my car...it's Italian." "OK. Wow, that's nice." "You wanna get in?"
- A very wealthy customer came in his Maserati and asked Corey if she wanted to get in. He ended up giving like 3 peps rides.

* " Lisa, you got to lay off the pot...we been going at it since 11:00." Bryn - "That's nice, I already feel high being next to you."
-Some people like to get high.

* "Yeah, I actually eat the dandelions out of my backyard. They're not that great, but I have a lot in my freezer. I am going to make them taste better and put them in a green smoothie.
- Oh boy, this guy called me at like 5:30 tonight and gave me a whole speal about green smoothies and how he eats Kale, and how I should drink those smoothies, then he said this to me and I really had to work to not laugh at him on the phone. What a weirdy.

* "I'm a pretty boy, not an abominable snowman."
- A kid I work with actually said this to our boss.

I sure hope you enjoyed all these awesome quotes!

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

These are funny. The CRAZY Nu Skin distributors say ridiculous things to us too. I should keep a list.