Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Lot To Measure Up To.

I know father's day has come and gone already, but can I just say I love my pa SO much! He is such an AMAZING man!!! I love him so much! Whoever I end up marrying is going to be a pretty amazing man too because he will have a lot to measure up to. My dad is so versatile - he's a mechanic, a pilot, a chef, a priesthood holder, and a fix-it man. I want to be just like him! Except for maybe the mechanic part, I don't know about that one. But I want to go to Italy to take some cooking classes, and I would really like to get my pilots license but scares me a little. But anyway, I just love him and marvel at all his different skills DAILY. I will miss him SO much!!!

No comments: