Friday, July 22, 2011

Never Say Never

Quoting the infamous Justin Bieber - you really should never say never. I pretty much never thought I would watch "Never Say Never" and I never thought I'd be much of a JB fan. Well.... as you may guess, I watched it. And I will probably go purchase it tomorrow. I am a SUCKER for movies, especially inspirational ones. Can I just say though, that some of his fans are 100% PSYCHOTIC!! The uncontrollable sobbing is a little much, and the marry me signs - that's okay for the younger girls, but when you're over 16, I think that's more than a little weird. Anyways, I just thought I would semi-embarrassingly admit, that I liked the Justin Bieber movie. The end.

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

He's a cute boy but if I were gonna watch that movie I think I'd have to do it underneath the stairs or in a dark closet somewhere....I just don't think I could take the heat I'd get from everyone.

Brindley Anne said...

Haha, that's why I watched it alone!