BUT .... first of all, my mutti's 49th birthday is on Sunday! So tonight we are going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for dinner - if you've never heard of it, it's just the BEST steakhouse EVER. I can't even explain how deliciously delightfully delectable their food is. I've only eaten there twice because it's a little pricey - but SO SO worth it.
Second, since I'm missing HALLOWEEN and my birthday, my dad thinks we should have a party. I feel great about that idea! I'm thinking Harry Potter maybe. We're also dressing up - it will be the BEST early Halloween slash 22nd birthday party EVERRRRRR. I'm trying to talk one of my brothas into being MJ. They would be my hero for life. There will be an abundance of MJ Wii dancing, Just Dance 2, and possibly Glee Karaoke. We will also be watching a good scary movie - they are my favorite on Halloween - I love the adrenaline. I'm also thinking that the new haunted place in SLC sounds fun. Or possibly the haunted circus? Anyway - I'm very very excited for the next few weeks, but I know they'll go by fast, and before I know it, my parents will be dropping me off at the curb of the MTC.
Halloween 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment