*I get to learn a second language
*My testimony will grow so much and I will grow stronger as well
*I get to teach others about the Gospel who need it
*I get to live in California
There are also reasons why I'm not so excited:
*I will miss Halloween - it is my favorite holiday
*I will miss one of my oldest friend's weddings and probably some other friend's weddings as well
*I will probably miss the birth of at least one niece or nephew
*I will have been out of school for about three years - that makes me so bummed
*I will miss my crazy awesome family SO much
Some days, I really don't want to go. But other days I just can't wait to get out of here!
Last Halloween - we were 3 out of the 5 sober people at this party. Good old Harley friends.
I just talked to this fun girl last night - she lives in Anaheim now, and her wedding is next month! I bet it will be such an amazing beach wedding (they're getting married on Huntington Beach) and I wish her and her fiance Christopher the best of luck!!!!!! Love her.
This guy gets home from his mission in May. And I'm pretty sure he and his girlie Heather will get married - at least, I hope they do! - but it makes me sad that I'll miss it!!!! Alex, was one of our besties at Snow.
I'm sure at least two of these girls will too - Justine's missionary gets home in like two weeks!But oh well - it will be such a great experience that it will totally make up for missing all that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment