Sunday, May 16, 2010

Miss Grumpy Gills

Well, so far this summer absolutely nothing has worked out how I planned slash hoped it would. It's very annoying. My job that was supposed to be lined up...yeah, haven't started. Friends that wanted to chillax...haven't heard from them. And finally, vacations to be taken...canceled due to lack of money. I'm pretty bummed. Luckily there are still a few things to look forward to or I think I would just about be ready to shoot myself. I could really use a vacation, and money, and some friends that have nothing to do. Haha, oh well. It will only get better I'm sure!! And at least I'm relatively healthy, living rent free, and have a wonderful family! So there's still lots to be grateful for, just have to remind myself of that daily. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay Smith said...

Hey! Isn't life crazy now? I can still remember us playing together and wanting to have sleepovers for days at a time when we were just little ones! Good times. I'm glad that you have a blog so I can see what is going on with you now!!!

Kirstin Patten said...

One day you'll appreciate these boring days! :)

Brindley Anne said...

Hey Lindsay! Haha, I can remember that too - such great times! It's fun to look at your blog too, Jersey is so adorable!!