Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh a Hunting we will GO

Well, so far the job hunting has been no bueno. I had an interview with one place but they never called me back. So I will just have to keep looking. I could probably get a job at subway, but I'd kind of rather not.....
So I found a job online that is for a temporary sheepherder. I would apply except that I am not able to recognize toxic plants and my horse-riding skills aren't very good anymore. Speaking of horses - sad news. Our horse Stockton that we've had FOREVER died the other night. We think a twisted bowel - all our dang horses die from that :(. But one of our good friends always says "As long as you can keep the deaths in the barnyard, life is good." And as sad as it is to lose pets, that statement is so true.
I wasn't serious about the sheepherding job. But that's basically the type of jobs that are available right now. Not having money sure stinks, but I feel so much happier!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Jenne Cannon said...

Aye-yi-yi! I have to go job hunting for the summer. I'm not looking forward to it. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Brindley Anne said...

Why thank you Betsy dearest! And good luck to you as well!!