Lately I have been planning my future. In-fact, I feel like that is almost all I do. I plan at work, when I get home from work, as I watch TV with my parents, and as I fall asleep. In all this planning, I have pretty much decided I want to move down to St. George. This may change, but for now, that's what I want to do. I have also decided I would like to go to Beauty school. This is sort of a new development. I still want to get my degree - at least my associates - in Business. But now I just can't decide which I want to do first.... :P
I have been requesting info from lots of different beauty schools just to see what my options are, and today Paul Mitchell called me. They didn't have all of my address so I gave it to her, then she wanted to schedule a time for me to come visit. Next thing I know I'm hanging up and telling my mom..."Well, I guess we're going to St. George next Tuesday morning, you know, since I just thought that sounded good as I was on the phone." Haha, so if weather is good, then I'm headed down there next week. I should probably try to think as I talk on the phone and not just say yes to things that aren't very logical.
No comments:
Post a Comment