You see, on Wednesday I may have said something about one of my awesome "co-managers." Okay, really I was like a high school-er and I WROTE it down. Not that bad really, just a little catty. Anyway, she definitely saw it and yelled at me and Corey and then stormed out. Needless to say, this did not go without punishment. I was kind of suspended from work for 5 days, but when I found out, I just quit. So Thursday was an extremely emotional day. EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL. Haha. But although I have no money now, and a car payment due every month for the next 4.5 years, I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Let's just say this certain "co-manager" or "toxic twin" as she's referred to at work, is no cupcake.
Now for the best part. I went to St. George with Corey on Friday to get away and go have a fun weekend FOR ONCE, and as we were eating lunch, our BFF Bryn called to fill us in on the drama we were missing. And what we missed is Dianna (our nicer co-manager) SLAPPING Trini (the annoying and horrible one of the co-managers) across the face so hard that her follow-through hit our GM's gut. Hahahahahahahaha. Although I'm glad that I won't possibly be charged for assault like Dianna, I SO wish I could have had the satisfaction of slapping Trini across the face. It had to have felt so good.
3 comments:
Holy drama at with the Harley babes
Haha, there is so much more is the sad thing!
Party on. You're the best.
Post a Comment