Monday, April 25, 2011

A little bit about my life this week.

Well I have been at my new job for about two weeks, I'm starting my third. Let's just say, it's not quite as fun as Harley. It's crazy (but kind of makes sense I guess) how the customers aren't as nice. Some of them are SUPER nice, but overall, not as friendly.

Next, um, this may be the best movie ever. I highly recommend it, but be ready to use your eyemuffs for about 2 minutes maybe 2.5 minutes. It's a little steamy, not too too naughty, but you know what's going on.
Third, I am going to Europe in 10 days. TEN DAYS peps. I'm so excited and anxious, I don't know if I'm going to pee my panties, cry, or have a mini heart attack. Am I packed? Actually I can say I have about 6 things in my suitcase already - it's a Christmas Miracle. I'm the Queen of Procrastination.


And last, I love you all. That's it. And I love life, and the Gospel and I'm just happy and hope you are all too!!!

No comments: