The first awesome thing was California with Corey and Lauren. Who doesn't love a spontaneous trip to San Francisco. Although, I have to say that being up all night when we were in Vegas on the way home (my rockstar - I rarely drink them - made me very ill) was no bueno. But that is just a minor less-fun thing.
The second awesome thing was that I got a yob!!! I start at the Deseret Book in East Bay Provo. It doesn't pay near as well as my old job and I won't have a ton of hours, but at least it will help me pay for my car.
The third awesome thing is that in precisely 24 days I am going to be leaving on a jet plane. Where to? Europe. Finally. I am so excited I literally might cry while on the plane. Don't judge me. I get overly excited sometimes...

The fourth awesome thing is that I've decided (maybe) what I want to do school wise. I'm thinking after I finish my Business Associates of Science, that I might go into Dermatology. We'll see.
But since I don't know EXACTLY if that's what I want to do, and I don't know WHERE to do it and because of other feelings and decisions I've made....brings the fifth awesome thing. In about 2 or 3 months (4 TOPS) I will be turning in my mission papers. Pretty excited. Bishop meeting yesterday was very positive and I left feeling great!!

The sixth awesome thing is that on Wednesday I am going to do Baptisms for the Dead in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with my momma, her momma, my sister-in-law Kirstin and hopefully my cousin Dani Banani. :)

The seventh awesome thing is that on Friday night I went to the Hypno Hick show in Payson with Corey and her familia. It was HIL-AR-IOUS.
And the eighth awesome thing, on Saturday I went to Arthur with Corey - so so so so so FUNNY! Possibly the funniest movie I've seen all year. Russell Brand is a dream.
The ninth awesome thing is that I got to see McKell and Peyton this week. I love that family.
AND the tenth awesome thing...... my dad turns 50 this month!
2 comments:
Wow, your life is exciting. Lots of fun things happening. Congrats! I'm excited you are gonna go on a mission. I always wanted to do that...now I have to wait until like 60 to go...
Thanks Brittani! But that will be fun to wait and be able to go with your hubby!
Post a Comment