Okay here's the deal, I am 21 years old and I have NEVER read the Book of Mormon front to back. SO, I am trying to now. The goal is to do it in 100 days AT LEAST (but I'm going to try to make it 50) starting Sunday! Wish me LUCK!!
This is awesome. My dad challenged me to read 7 pages every day. If you average 7 pages a day you can make it through the whole quad in a year. So that's what I'm doing. I honestly thought I would die the first night I tried it, but now I hardly even notice. The Book of Mormon is so fascinating. I use to read a chapter a night, but now I feel like it's easier to follow when I read the 7ish pages and it seems so much more real. I would highly recommend reading more than just a chapter every night. It can open up a whole new world.
2 comments:
This is awesome. My dad challenged me to read 7 pages every day. If you average 7 pages a day you can make it through the whole quad in a year. So that's what I'm doing. I honestly thought I would die the first night I tried it, but now I hardly even notice. The Book of Mormon is so fascinating. I use to read a chapter a night, but now I feel like it's easier to follow when I read the 7ish pages and it seems so much more real. I would highly recommend reading more than just a chapter every night. It can open up a whole new world.
That sounds like a pretty darn good idea!!! Thank ya thank ya! :)
Post a Comment